Magic Story Workshop for Kids
CBCA nominated author, Zanni Louise, takes young writers on a magical writing journey into the imagination. Armed with an imaginary magic paintbrush, nifty story ideas, and a big imagination, young writers will step outside reality and create a story they are proud to share with others. This workshop promotes creative thinking, writing confidence and collaboration.
- Create compelling characters readers will connect with
- Create a world for your characters
- Develop a compelling story arc
- Tips for overcoming writer’s block
- Tips for editing and story development
- Story presentation
- Author Q&A
The Magic Story Workshop is a 45min – 2hour workshop suitable for 6-12 year olds.
Upcoming WorkshopsSunday 8 April, Creative Bookmaking Tipi, Newcastle Writers Festival
Wednesday 11 April – Thursday 12 April, Plunge Festival, Grafton
Monday 22 April, Magic Story Workshop for Kids, The Children’s Bookshop, Beecroft, NSW