This winter, Zanni is hosting a weekend writing retreat at beautiful Jemima’s Guest House, minutes from Newrybar and Bangalow, in the Byron Bay hinterland.
Whether you want to write stories for children you love, or want to be published, she’ll help you develop and polish a story you are proud of.
The purpose of this weekend is to inspire you, give you practical tools, lots of information and personalised feedback. And also to have fun!
Sometimes, you need to step outside your everyday life, to give your creativity the space it needs to flourish.
Where: Jemima’s Guest House, Brooklet, Byron Bay hinterland
When: 10-4 Sat 30 June & 10-4 1 July
Cost: $250 inc. morning tea & lunch both days
What you will learn:
– Writing tips and creative exercises
– The children’s book publishing industry & standards
– How to write a compelling story, and develop unique characters
– Developing your unique voice and style
– Editing and polishing your manuscript
– How to submit a manuscript for publication
What you will get:
– Space, time and opportunity to develop your own story
– Insight into children’s publishing
– Dynamic workshop experience
– Personalised feedback and manuscript assessment
– Tips for unlocking creativity, and making writing a meaningful part of your life.
A delicious morning tea and lunch each day is included in the cost. Single or couples accommodation is available at Jemima’s.
Limited places available. Email Zanni to book, or purchase below.